OZ-PET PELLETS & NEW CRUMBLES
Oz-Pet pellets is the ultimate anti microbial litter that will stop the strong odour in your litter tray by eliminating rather than masking the smell of ammonia. The eucalyptus oil in the wood pellets will stop the bacteria growing that causes the smell of ammonia in other types of litter.
Other key benefits are:
- Odour Free – eliminates all odours and smells.
- Garden Friendly – Oz-Pet Litter is recycled and manufactured from waste plantation timber that would otherwise be destined for land fill or burned.
- Highly Absorbent – Will soak up 3-4 times its own weight in odour causing liquids.
- Economical – Greater absorbency and less litter used in a tray allows Oz-Pet to last longer than other types of litter.
- Safe – There are no added chemicals, and will not clump.
- Recyclable – After Oz-Pet Litter is used it can be composted or used as mulch.
- Biodegradable – 100% organic so it breaks down completely in the soil.
- Suitable for a wide range of pets, including cats, kittens, birds, reptiles, mice, rats and guinea pigs.
Benefits of Crumbles:
All of the above plus this litter is lightweight, and animals enjoy this style of litter because of soft feel to their paws/feet
Oz-Pet Animal Litter™ has developed a process for converting wood waste from plantation timber into a wood pellet for use as professional quality pet litter and bedding. Raw wood shavings and sawdust undergoes extreme heat and pressure during the pelletizing process, which extracts most of the resins, oils, tars, acids and water from the wood fibre. The remaining organic material gives the wood pellets natural odour control properties.
Unlike normal wood shaving and saw dust 1kg of Oz-Pet Animal Litter can absorb up to 3 litres of liquid.
Available bag sizes
Oz-Pet pellets are available in 2kg, 5kg, 10kg & 15kg bags. Call or visit one of our suppliers to purchase.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Oz-Pet litter can be used in ordinary litter trays or to enjoy the full benefits of Oz-Pet, use the Oz-Pet Cat Loo (Click here to view).
Pour Oz-Pet into a clean empty litter tray to a depth of 2.5cm. Scoop out solids daily. Note that as the product absorbs odour causing liquids, the depth of the litter increases. Change the litter on a regular basis or read about the Oz-Pet Cat Loo that allows the pellets to last longer.
THE MAIN ADVANTAGE
Oz-Pet is ODOUR FREE – The biggest advantage of Oz-Pet is that it stops the strong odour and eliminates rather than masks the smell of ammonia. The eucalyptus oil in the pellets stop the bacteria growing that causes the smell.
Craigdolls Ragdoll Cats has been breeding Beautiful Ragdolls for 10 years.
“My cat litter of choice is Oz-Pet Odour free cat litter. Oz-Pet is easy to use in the 3 tray litter system and has less tracking and maintenance compared to other litters I have tried. Ragdolls are an indoor cat and having a litter tray inside our home is made simple knowing there is a litter tray you can trust with no smell.”